Psyche Visual is an innovative approach to adult learning in the fields of psychology, psychiatry and mental health care. Users will find papers and multimedia presentations easy to access and are given a wide range of material. Psyche Visual is a valuable aid for academic research, professional training and mental health services around the world.
PsycheVisual is the world leading video publication surrounding Mental Health research, practice, professional development and training. The publication currently contains in excess of 800 video presentations from speakers and associations who are leaders in their fields from around the world.
A short list of contributors (among many other associations, congresses, conferences and individuals from around the world) who have published with PsycheVisual include:
- The Australia and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapy
- The Australian Association of Buddhist Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- The Australian Society for Psychological Medicine
- The International Society for Health and Human Rights
- The NSW Service for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture and Trauma Survivors
- The Psychotherapy & Counselling Federation of Australia
- The World Council for Psychotherapy
The team at PsycheVisual are constantly growing the content available in the PsycheVisual library, striving to add the most up to date video materials as they become available. PsycheVisual releases between 12 and 20 new videos per month ensuring content is always current and appealing to our professional and academic audience.
To view a detailed list of available topics or for more information, please visit www.PsycheVisual.com or contact us at email@example.com.
For institutional subscription enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.